Friday, February 28, 2014

Crossfit Games 2014


2014 marks my first attempt at the Reebok Crossfit Games. I am signed up to participate at White Mountain Crossfit. I have a bit of a shoulder issue as of the past week, but hopefully I can push through and have a fun time throughout the month. Each Saturday, we have the workout on Saturday mornings. It is an opportunity to cheer on some of the amazing athletes at our gym.

Another exciting update for the month of March--I signed up for the Spring Bootie Buster Challenge. I've recently been focusing on more of a social media presence for my blog, so part of that will come with being involved in other events sponsored through fitness blogs. Be sure to follow me, LauraS29 on Twitter and lauraebeaudoin on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment