Sunday, September 4, 2011

One Week Until the 70.3!!!



As I finished up week 25 in my training, I couldn't help but feel that everything is a bit surreal right now. Am I really going to be able to complete a half ironman triathlon next Sunday? Seriously??? I have always worked hard to accomplish my goals, but this is a very lofty goal! I've put in the miles, time, and effort. Now is the time for everything to come together for one great race!

This week ended with a sunset swim in Clough Pond with Mark on a very hot Sunday evening. It was a lovely way to finish my training for the week. Oh how I hope summer stays just a bit longer this year!

So, week 25 summary:
Monday-40 min swim
Tuesday-8 mile run
Wednesday-Off
Thursday- 40 min swim
Friday- 6 mile run
Saturday- 30 mile bike ride
Sunday-40 minute open water swim

3 comments:

  1. You are going to rock Pumpkin Man...I just know it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura, I haven't been commenting as much because I follow your blog on my Google Reader. But I wanted you to know I have been following your training/racing log and I'm VERY impressed. You should be very proud of yourself!

    Also, wanted to send along a congratulations on your engagement since I got to say it in person to Mark, but not to you.

    Alli

    ReplyDelete