Saturday, February 11, 2012

Week #3



I've completed three weeks of the transformation challenge and am still feeling great! I had 6 more perfect bricks to add to my wall which puts my wall at 18 bricks. Not too shabby. Honestly, it was a relatively uneventful week. I did everything I was supposed to including my half marathon training. That race is next Sunday and I am eager to be done with long runs for awhile. Clearly, snowshoeing is not in the cards for this winter, so my focus after the Hampton half marathon will be a combination of crossfit at White Mountain Crossfit and Bikram yoga. I'm looking forward to incorporating more stretching into my week. Right now, I attend yoga class at Quest on Thursdays, but I am always up for more yoga! Next week it is time for more photos and measurements; I'll find out if my hard work is paying off so far!

Week 3 Wrap Up:


Monday- AM Swim/AM Xfit
Tuesday-AM run/walk/PM run
Wednesday- AM elliptical/lunch boot camp
Thursday- AM run/Lunch boot camp/PM yoga
Friday- AM elliptical/PM xfit
Saturday- AM run/PM run (8 miles total)
Sunday-REST

No comments:

Post a Comment