Saturday, February 4, 2012

Week #2




The second week of the transformation challenge felt even better than the first. I am comfortable with my daily menu and exercise routine. I was able to get up for my morning fasted cardio workouts with a bit more gusto than week one. In everything I did, I felt stronger and healthier. If this is only two weeks in, I can't wait to see the results of fourteen weeks of hard effort. Also, I deadlifted 150lbs this week! Now, I know this is really not very much in the world of crossfit, but it still is exciting for me! I think I did 1/2 a chin up as well...still working on that goal. Finally, the pictures I selected for this blog entry are of two strength moves. One is obviously a push up--something I could not do before I started crossfit. The second is a one leg, hover, yoga move (not sure of the name) that I learned at my yoga class at Quest this week. Stay tuned for more about my challenge.

Week 2 Wrap Up:
Monday- AM elliptical/AM xfit (press and conditioning)/5X5 pushups
Tuesday-AM run/walk/ PM xfit (G Row and conditioning)/5x5 pushups/ 3 sets of 10 burpees in 30s
Wednesday-AM elliptical/lunch boot camp/5x5 pushups/3 sets of 11 burpees in 33s
Thursday- AM run/walk/Lunch run/PM yoga/5x5 pushups
Friday-AM swim/PM xfit (squats, deadlifts, and conditioning)
Saturday- REST & 24-hour cheat window :)
Sunday-long run (15 miles)

No comments:

Post a Comment