Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Week #14


14 weeks, 84 days, and 84 perfect bricks later, the results for the White Mountain Crossfit Transformation Challenge are in! I have to say, when I saw how well my fellow challenge participants did, I was uncertain how the voting would turn out. I knew I had been committed to this project for the past fourteen weeks, but so had many other incredible women! It was so impressive to see the changes and growth that everyone made. In fact, I think we all met many of our goals--what an inspiring group of people to be surrounded by 3 days a week :)

With that said, Adam was voted the male winner, and I was selected as the female winner! Woo hoo!

My challenge results: 9.5 total inches lost, 10lbs down, 2 clothing sizes dropped.

Weightlifting Progress:

Press 45lbs --> 60lbs
G Row 55lbs-->65lbs
Back Squats 105lbs --> 120lbs
Dead Lifts 145lbs --> 180lbs
Chins 0 --> 3 consecutive
Pushups--> 5 sets of 5 for 6 days to 5 sets of 17 for 6 days

Week 14 Workouts:

Monday- AM elliptical/lunch boot camp/PM xfit
Tuesday- AM run
Wednesday- AM arc trainer/lunch boot camp/PM xfit
Thursday- AM swim/lunch run
Friday- AM elliptical/lunch boot camp/PM xfit
Saturday- AM elliptical
Sunday-AM short walk/rest

Congratulations to all the transformation challenge participants!

Now for the next challenge...maintaining these results...

No comments:

Post a Comment