Saturday, April 21, 2012

Week #13


With the final week of the challenge fast approaching, it is hard to believe that I have been so committed to this transformation for over three months. I am curious to take my final measurements next week, but no matter what, this was a success. I will follow up next week with how much my weight lifting increased over the challenge as well.



In week 13, I took advantage of the beautiful, sunny weather by walking outside during lunch for my cardio layering. I'll jump back into lunch boot camp starting on Monday. I just could not stay inside when it was so nice out! I also had an opportunity to ride my road bike for the first time this season on Thursday--it was fantastic! I've missed riding my bike and hope to get out more for some cardio sessions.



Week 13 Workouts:


Monday-AM elliptical/ Lunch walk/ PM xfit
Tuesday- AM swim/walk/ afternoon walk
Wednesday-AM elliptical/lunch walk/ PM xfit
Thursday-AM elliptical/ lunch bike ride
Friday- AM stationary bike and walk / lunch walk/ PM xfit
Saturday-AM swim/midday walk
Sunday-REST

Bricks = 6 (78 total)
Pushups = 480 ( 5 sets of 16 reps)

1 comment:

  1. Let me just say that it speaks to your dedication & results that several people have thought the woman in this picture is you. Great dedication = great results.

    ReplyDelete