Saturday, November 2, 2013

Chipping Away


The last two weeks have been fairly uneventful. I have just been chipping away at my goal of 150 bricks for 2013. I think it may not be obtainable at this point more by choice than by possibility. I have been able to consistently get 5-6 perfect bricks in per week; however, to hit by December it really needs to be 7 days a week. Could I do this? Yes, I have the ability to and I have before. Do I really want to spend the holiday season trying to be completely regimented? Not so much. I'm going to continue to focus on clean eating during the week along with the fasted cardio. I missed one workout this past week because I was just too tired to wake up. It happens--I am human. I'll get as close as possible to the goal because it can't hurt to continue to try--those are still days of progress. Next year, I'm starting earlier and stronger so it is not a mad scramble at the end to hit the goal.

Week of October 21- October 27
Monday- AM Yoga/Boot Camp / PM Xfit
Tuesday- AM Spin / PM xfit
Wednesday- AM Boot Camp
Thursday- AM Elliptical / PM Xfit
Friday- AM Yoga/Boot Camp / PM xfit
Saturday- AM Walk
Sunday- Rest

* 6 Perfect Bricks
* 5 sets of 20 pushups for 6 days

Week of October 28- November 3rd
Monday- AM Yoga/Boot Camp & PM xfit
Tuesday- PM Xfit
Wednesday- AM Yoga/Boot Camp & PM Xfit
Thursday- AM Boot Camp/Pilates
Friday- PM Xfit
Saturday- Rest
Sunday- Rest

*3 Perfect Bricks
* 5 sets of 20 pushups for 6 days

No comments:

Post a Comment