Sunday, October 20, 2013

Mid-October Progress


The week of October 14th was a solid week for my fall workout goals. I was able to squeeze in 5 perfect bricks and 6 days of workouts. I had to do 4 days in a row at crossfit due to plans on Friday night. By Thursday I was pretty exhausted and welcomed a lighter Friday and a rest day on Sunday. However, I picked up Saturday night at the restaurant which means I'm working all weekend. Though I voluntarily do this, I can be hard on the body. I will try to squeeze in a nap this afternoon before heading into work. The highlight of the week was the Helen Meets Grace Barbells for Boobs fundraiser at our crossfit gym. It was great to see so many people pushing their physical limits for a great cause!

Workouts 10/14- 10/20

Monday- AM yoga/boot camp & PM Xfit
Tuesday- AM Spin / PM Xfit
Wednesday- AM yoga/boot camp/ PM xfit
Thursday- AM Walk/ PM xfit
Friday- AM yoga/boot camp
Saturday- Helen Meets Grace crossfit workout
Sunday- Rest

*Pushups 5 sets of 20 for 6 days
* 5 perfect bricks for 86 in 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment