Sunday, July 4, 2010

4th of July Weekend!



Thursday was a rest day and then I began the 4th of July weekend by doing my own little mini triathlon (out of order and a bit spaced out, but still effective). Friday began with a 4 mile fartlek run, then I did a 30 minute swim (straight through and fast), and finally, I completed a 16 mile bike ride.

Saturday I did not have a workout planned but Mark and I ended up hiking up Belknap Mt. and then doing a quick swim after. It has just been so great to get outside and enjoy the weather!

And lastly, today (on my 29th birthday), I did a nice 3 mile run in the morning and then headed up to Stockbridge, Vermont to tube on the White River. It really was the perfect birthday!

This next week is taper time and then bring on the Blackfly. I may be 29, but I am stronger than I've ever been!

No comments:

Post a Comment