Sunday, June 12, 2011

Next Tri is Black Fly!



Week 13 was a recovery week. After completing my first Mooseman race, I definitely felt a bit sore! I did get in all of my workouts and managed to sneak in some P90X. At this point in my training, I'd like to try to focus more on my run and getting in more open water swims. Hopefully we can get out to Clough Pond or Hothole Pond sometime this week. I'll be picking up my workouts again this week in preparation for the Black Fly. We are really looking forward to staying up in Waterville Valley for the weekend. Mark will be completing the Lord of the Flies (3 day competition) and I will be participating in the international distance tri on Saturday.

Week 13 Recap:
Monday-40 min bike ride
Tuesday- 20 minute run/P90X yoga/abs
Wednesday- 2 hour bike ride (hilly)
Thursday- Rest
Friday- 20 minute swim
Saturday-45 minute swim
Sunday- 4 mile run

No comments:

Post a Comment