Monday, June 20, 2011

A Very Vermont Weekend



Last week was a pretty busy week with my work schedule, training schedule, and the Father's Day weekend in Vermont. Again, it was another successful week as I was able to complete all of my workouts. I finished up my last full week of school, worked two nights in a row at Hermanos, woke up Saturday and did a little mini triathlon, and then headed up to Bristol, Vermont for the remainder of the weekend. I did not do very much for activity in Vermont (due to completing my mini triathlon), but I did do a bit of yoga stretching and some canoeing with Mark's family. We had a lovely time and fantastic weather. The picture for this week's blog is the view of the lake from Vicki and Craig's house--it is really breathtaking!

Week 14 Wrap Up:

Monday- 60 minute swim workout / P90X abs
Tuesday- GSRT track workout
Wednesday- 90 minute bike ride
Thursday- 4 mile run
Friday- P90X abs
Saturday- 35 minute swim/ 20 mile bike ride/ 3 mile run
Sunday- Canoeing/ Light yoga/moderate walking

No comments:

Post a Comment