Sunday, January 22, 2012

Winter, Maybe?



The week of January 16th brought snow and cold. Despite the weather, I was able to get most of my workouts done as my cold was finally going away. I will admit that I did not work to my maximum potential most likely because tomorrow starts my 14 week transformation challenge. I know that it is not going to be an easy 14 weeks (98 days), but in the end, I hope it will be worth the effort. We had our nutrition seminar on Saturday and that gave me some great ideas for food for the week. I stocked up on good proteins and veggies. Yesterday, I hard boiled eggs and cooked up a large quantity of brown rice. I have the supplies and tools to be successful, but the rest is on me. I'll be slightly adjusting my weight training, adding in frequency method pushups, and continuing to train for the half at Hampton.

Here's the recap of last week, for future weeks, I'll be labeling them #1-#14 for my 14 week challenge

Monday- AM crossfit
Tuesday- PM crossfit
Wednesday- AM run/ Lunch bootcamp
Thursday- Lunch boot camp/PM yoga
Friday- AM run/lunch boot camp
Saturday-AM crossfit
Sunday- 11 mile run

2 comments:

  1. Brr! Good luck with nutrition. Mike and I have been trying to eat a high protein diet, but I'll let you, it's hard! I'm used to getting most of my calories from carbs, not protein.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will feel a lot better!!! I find now if I deviate too much (except my one cheat day) I feel sluggish and crabby. If you have good recipes please let me know!

    ReplyDelete