Saturday, January 28, 2012

Week #1



In order to better accomodate my schedule, I am blogging on Saturday this week. Tomorrow is going to be dedicated to homework, errands, wedding stuff, a long run, and, of course, prepping my food for the second week of the challenge.

Week one of the transformation went very well. In terms of workouts, I completed all morning cardio, lifting workouts, conditioning workouts,frequency method pushups, and burpees. Each day M-F I completed 5X5 pushups throughout the day. Also, between my conditioning workout on Tuesday and timed burpees on Thursday, I completed 150+ burpees this week.

Additionally, I followed my nutrition plan exactly. I added in more veggies, protein, and drank a gallon of water almost every day. I also had my 24-hour window of "free" time which was something I looked forward to! I feel great so far! Bring on week 2.

Workouts for Week 1:
Monday-AM elliptical/AM crossfit
Tuesday-AM run/walk/PM crossfit
Wednesday-AM elliptical
Thursday-AM run/walk/Lunch boot camp/PM yoga
Friday-AM swim/PM crossfit
Saturday- Rest
Sunday- 12 mile run

No comments:

Post a Comment