Saturday, April 7, 2012

Week #11



Week 11 was another productive week in the transformation challenge. It was exciting to be featured on the WMCF blog, but it also motivated me even more to focus on doing things right. Reading all of the other stories of my fellow crossfitters assured me that I was in the perfect place to meet goals.

Much like previous weeks, I kept the focus on my diet, but also tried to add in more second and third layers of cardio throughout the day. My work schedule will be changing a bit in the next few weeks, but I should still be able to get in all the needed workout sessions.

Early next week, I have Week 12 pictures and measurements--I am certainly curious to see where I am compared to four weeks ago. If my clothes are any indication, I have made additional progress.

Week 11 Recap:

Monday- AM elliptical/Lunch boot camp/PM xfit (press, g row, squat, and conditioning)
Tuesday- AM swim
Wednesday- AM elliptical/lunch boot camp
Thursday- AM swim/lunch walk/PM xfit (conditioning/dips)/PM yoga
Friday-AM walk/PM xfit (bench, g row, deadlifts, conditioning)
Saturday- AM run
Sunday- REST


Bricks = 6 (Total to date is 66!)
Pushups = 420 (5 sets 2 14 @14 reps for 6 days)
Fasted Cardio Days = 6

"Without goals, and plans to reach them, you are like a ship that has set sail with no destination."

No comments:

Post a Comment