Saturday, March 31, 2012

Week #10



How long does it take to make progress? I remember when I started in January, and I thought about how long and difficult it was going to be to maintain my food plan and workout routine. It turns out, once you get in the habit of doing something (in this case good), each day gets a bit easier. As you can see from the photo above, I have made some progress in the past ten weeks. Although our chin up bar is a bit cramped in our small doorway, it still serves a purpose. I do not do a ton, but try to squeeze them in whenever I have a few minutes. Since my original goal was to be able to do one chin and I have achieved that goal, I am going to keep chipping away at more of those. Also, I have moved up to 5 sets of 13 pushups (14 next week) for 6 days in my week and continue to make the effort to get up early every day (except Sunday) for my fasted cardio workout. If I stick to my plan, I don't feel guilty about my gluttonous Saturday/Sunday 24 hour cheat window (trying to knock this down to 12), which is good because I could not even list everything that I managed to eat today!

I don't have too much more to blog about this week. Life is good. I have exactly who and what I need in my life right now.

Week 10 Workout Log:

Monday- AM elliptical/walk/AM xfit (press, g row, squat, conditioning)
Tuesday- AM swim/ lunch boot camp
Wednesday- AM elliptical/walk/lunch boot camp/ PM xfit (deadlifts and conditioning)
Thursday- AM swim/PM yoga
Friday-AM elliptical/walk/lunch boot camp/PM xfit (bench, g row, conditioning)
Saturday- AM elliptical/ AM xfit (conditioning)
Sunday- REST

Pushups = 390 ( 5 sets of 13 @ 6 days)
Fasted Cardio Days = 6
Perfect Bricks= 6 (60 to date)

"Above all else, never think you are not good enough."

No comments:

Post a Comment