Friday, April 16, 2010

An Evening Ride


Last night, Mark and I enjoyed a nice evening bike ride around Concord and Loudon. We did a 19 mile loop with a few hills, but it was mainly flat or downhill (my favorite!). Anyway, this weather today and for the rest of the weekend is soooo depressing. It actually snowed this morning!!! All I want to do is get under a blanket and hide from the cold. I need to somehow find motivation to go for a run and get to the pool tonight. I better get home and find that motivation! Big Lake is in 2 weeks and I felt more prepared 2 weeks ago than I do this week.

2 comments:

  1. You are so right, the weather is awful! It didn't snow here, but rained all day. Blah!
    Hope you found your motivation, and can send some over here to make sure I get out of bed for an early yoga class in the morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hopefully will find my motivation tomorrow! Tonight, I just stayed inside!

    ReplyDelete