Sunday, April 10, 2011

Continuing the Base Stage



Week 4 was very challenging for me as my time was stretched to the max. I had to switch things around for certain days to get the workouts in. I was sooo close to getting everything in. I missed 2.5 miles of a long run, but I think it will be OK!

Week 4 Looked Like This:
Monday- 60 minute swim/yoga
Tuesday- Track workout on treadmill and a little bit of arms/abs
Wednesday- 45 min swim/30 min spin/pilates
Thursday-5 mile run on treadmill
Friday-40 minute swim/70 minute spin/2 mile run on treadmill
Saturday- REST (aka walking around PSU/ ice skating for a bit/making sure my teenage students didn't get into trouble!)
Sunday- 6.5 mile rolling hill run

Next week looks to be another challenging week again. I should be able to get on my bike by Saturday!!!

1 comment:

  1. Lets hope the weather holds out for our ride on saturday!!! Can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete