Sunday, April 17, 2011

CRANKING UP THE VOLUME!!!




I am posting some pictures of my sweet Felt bicycle this week. I had her tuned up and purchased some new white striped tires! And yes, I realize I've been around Mark for too long if I am lusting after bicycles! Mark also purchased a new Felt bike and it is gorgeous! Unfortunately, he will now be even faster and I will never keep up! I'll just have to smoke him in the swim :)

Week 5 Snapshot
Monday- 60 min swim/60 min yoga
Tuesday- GSRT workout on treadmill
Wednesday- 60 min swim/ 60 min pilates / 40 minutes on spin bike
Thursday- REST (Waiting tables at Hermanos)
Friday- 80 minutes on the treadmill
Saturday- Tri-swim workout / 20 mile bike ride
Sunday- 11.5 mile run/Carter Hill (painful!!!)

Next week is supposed to be a little easier. I hope so because I am feeling a little tired; however, training keeps me on track and focused!

P.S. I know I do a lot of races, but I have signed up for a very important walk in September. I will post the information below if you are interested in reading about the Walk to End Alzheimer's Disease.

http://alzwalk.kintera.org/seacoast/laurasaxe

No comments:

Post a Comment