Saturday, May 14, 2011

Watch Out Moosey!




Week 9 was all about getting back into a training pattern after a week of illness followed by a week of taper. With Big Lake in the past, it was time to turn the focus on the Mooseman International distance triathlon. June 4th is right around the corner so my week was fairly intense. Also, my BlueSeventy Reaction wetsuit arrived on Friday!!! Woo Hoo! I have included pictures in this blog entry. I am pretty excited about the stealthy-looking wetsuit! Let's hope it helps me move faster :)

Overview of Week 9:

Monday- 18 mile bike ride/yoga/P90X ab ripper
Tuesday- OFF
Wednesday- 60 minute swim
Thursday- 4 mile fartlek run
Friday- OFF (work @ Hermanos)
Saturday- Tri swim/ 26 mile bike ride/ 1 mile run
Sunday- 30 min swim / track workout on treadmill

No comments:

Post a Comment