Monday, June 21, 2010

Workout Update



This past weekend I spent some time up in Bristol, Vermont with Mark's family for Father's Day. It was a relaxing and nice time, but I did get a little behind on my blogging, so here is the summary of recent workouts.

Friday 6/18- 30 mile ride in Concord/Loudon
Saturday- 5 mile run followed by Tri-swim practice
Sunday- off

Today was an intense 60 minute swim workout (6 X 400s and warmup/cooldown). It ended up being 55 laps total! After the swim, I had some lunch, watched some HGTV, and took a little catnap. Then, tonight I did a nice 16 mile ride in Concord. Well, it was nice for the first 13 miles, but the last 3 on Clinton Street were stressful because the drivers were so inconsiderate! In fact, I almost got hit by a moving truck (ironically labeled "Gentle Giant Moving") that decided not to come to a stop at the stop sign as I was pedaling by! Arghhhh. It is summer and people are out running and biking, so drivers be careful please!

No comments:

Post a Comment