Monday, March 5, 2012

Week #6



The above graphic was designed by my wonderful friend Sara. She is very talented in the areas of photography and graphic design. When I was reading her blog, House Bella, I noticed she had created an eye-catching bucket list graphic for her year and I immediately was pulled in by it. She graciously agreed to make one for me, so here it is! I cannot say that I will be able to do everything on the list, but I can sure try! Thanks Sara :)

Last week was all about getting out of running mode and into transformation mode. It was strange not having long runs on the weekend or short planned runs during the week; however, my lunch boot camp incorporated running several times, so I never quite get away from it!

It was a fairly uneventful week other than the snowstorm on Thursday which caused yoga to be cancelled :( Hopefully that was the last of winter! There was a snowshoe race on Saturday, but as I already had plans, I could not participate. I guess I'll have to look forward to that for next year because I am ready for warm weather!

Week 6 Workouts:


Monday- AM Elliptical/AM XFit
Tuesday- AM Swim/Lunch Boot Camp/PM XFit
Wednesday- AM Walk/Lunch Boot Camp
Thursday- AM Swim/ PM yoga video
Friday- AM Elliptical and walking/ PM Xfit
Saturday- AM Elliptical and walking
Sunday- Rest

Fasted Cardio Days = 6
Perfect Bricks = 6 (36 so far!)
Pushups= 270

No comments:

Post a Comment