Saturday, May 8, 2010

Big Lake Half Marathon 2010!



Well, the Big Lake Half Marathon 2010 is over and I met my three goals for the run. I completed it in 2:03 which was better than the previous two half marathons that I ran! I also had fun (at least for the first 8 miles :)) In addition, my pace was 9:27 which is my fastest to date. The weather was pretty good for most of the run--cool with a slight drizzle of rain, but it did get pretty wet around mile 9. People didn't really stick around very long after the race due to the poor weather, but it certainly was better weather for running than a hot day would have been.

Overall, I am content with my performance, but now my next goal will be to finish a half marathon in under 2 hours :)

Next up, Mooseman International Distance Triathlon on June 5th!

No comments:

Post a Comment