Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Open Water Suggestions?



This evening I went for a great bike ride with Melissa. We did the Sewalls Fall/Oak Hill loop in Concord and Loudon. I say it was great because it is much cooler on my bike than in school or in my apartment. It was about 18.5 miles and I kind of wish it was longer because I stayed pretty cool. Melissa and I both concurred that we felt so much better after having done something active for the day! The next thing for the evening is 50 minutes of swimming at the YMCA. S2 has 20 X 100s planned for me, yikes!

On a side note, does anyone know of a good place to open water swim that is close to Concord or in Concord? I am going to swim up in Bristol this weekend, but for future reference I am looking for closer swimming areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment