Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Easy Run with a Bit of Roadrunner


It was a gorgeous morning when I jogged in the direction of Rollins Park. I completed a 3 mile run with 3 X 100 yard sprints mixed in. The vitamin D seeped into my system from the warm sun as well. Tonight was another yoga class and I found out I really have pathetically weak core muscles. Instead of doing a dolphin pushup, I fell face first into the mat! I really need to improve my strength in the middle. On a positive note, I have very bendable hip flexers :)

Any suggestions for core moves that you have success with are appreciated!

Also, what is your favorite healthy/energizing breakfast meal?

1 comment:

  1. I like to have a hard boiled egg and some fruit for breakfast. A good core builder is the plank....works back, abs, everything. In kickboxing we used to hold for three minutes...yikes! I don't think i can do that now.

    ReplyDelete