Saturday, May 22, 2010

Catching Up



Well, my week got a bit crazy so I am playing catch up on my blog today. It is a gorgeous day to sit on my porch and write about the week in training. It is hard to believe but it is exactly 2 weeks until the Mooseman! With that said, I hope I have been doing enough to complete it and enjoy it. Thursday was a easy 15 mile, rolling hill bike ride and yesterday was a rest day. Today I had every intention of getting up early and going to tri-swim, but the play went late last night and I really needed my sleep this morning. However, I did not play hooky from the workout; I met Melissa at the YMCA at 1 and we followed the workout that the tri-team left on the board. In the end, it was 39 laps and many of them were fast or all out 50s and 25s. I only missed 1 workout this week (a swim) and I will try to tack it on tomorrow if I have energy after the Mooseman ride/run brick.

No comments:

Post a Comment