Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Rock 'N Race 2010!



I woke up early this morning and completed a 40 minute steady swim (1 mile overall). I felt confident and relaxed during the whole 40 minutes, so I think the swim portion of the triathlon is all set.

However, the main event tonight was the Rock 'N Race in Concord. I joined a team called Team Snooch and was able to raise a little bit of money for cancer research. It was also a lot of fun because 5000+ people participate in the event! I saw many of my S2 teammates out destroying the race course---great job all! I had pretty good pace 9:06 for just over 28 minutes. Unfortunately, I replaced someone on the team so my results are recorded under someone else's name! I was Rachel Roberge in this particular run. Oh well, still had fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment