Thursday, May 13, 2010

Evening Ride



Yesterday I finally got out for a run. My legs felt pretty good and after 3 miles they were a little stiff. I think I have made a full recovery from Big Lake on Saturday!

Tonight I completed a 20 mile bike loop in the Concord/Loudon area. I started out on N. Main Street, went right on Sewell Fall Road, left on Mt. Rd, right on Holt, and then another right on Oak Hill Rd. The Oak Hill portion is the most challenging part as it has a fairly long gradual hill, but the ride is really nice after that! The picture for tonight is of Turtletown Pond--I passed that on Oak Hill Rd. My least favorite part of the ride is going right next to the highway on the bike path. I always feel a bit unstable.

During the ride, I was thinking that it will soon be time to do open water swim...hmmm....I wonder what the temperature of Newfound Lake is right now? Has anyone done any open water swims yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment