Thursday, March 11, 2010

4 Miles at 4 AM



With another round of parent-teacher conferences on the agenda, I knew I'd have to get my run in early today. So, I laced up my running shoes and set off for an early morning "easy" 4 mile run. The main challenge (for me) on the early runs is making sure I don't trip on objects in the dark. This limits my running route to mainly downtown where it is well-lit. This, of course, is also important for safety. I think I probably should get some reflective gear to avoid becoming road kill! Anyway, it was cooler than I would have liked this morning, but I survived the chill and made it home in time to quickly prepare for the day.

Currently, I am in between conferences and I can't wait to be done with school so I can to go to yoga class at Quest.

1 comment:

  1. I should have done my run this morning, but now I'm stuck doing it after work - I have a 4 miler today too! All I want to do is nap...

    ReplyDelete