Sunday, March 14, 2010

Rainy Day Blues


This picture is the perfect representation of the weather today. It is really cold, cloudy, and rainy. I am glad that I did my long run yesterday and ended up spinning inside today. I did not complete a swim workout this weekend, but I plan on jumping right into that part of training tomorrow. S2 has a intense workout planned for me, so hopefully I won't wear myself out too much at Hermanos tonight. Rain, Rain, Go Away!

Tip: If life gets in the way of your workouts just push more the next week. I had a really tough time last week, so the swimming portion of my workout suffered (on a positive note though, I did not miss a single day of working out!). I am not going to get upset about it--I'm just going to work harder starting tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment