Monday, March 8, 2010

Exercise = Great Stress Relief



My initial thought regarding a late evening swim workout was ick! However, as my day got progressively worse (thanks to the wonderful world of teaching/education system), I actually started to look forward to jumping into the pool and focusing on my workout and nothing else. So at 8:00, I did just that. I warmed up with 5 minutes of steady/easy swimming, followed by 15 X100s at an average of about 1:48 per 100 yards, and finished with a 20 minute steady swim. The grand total was 50 laps ( over a mile!) and the stress of my lousy day was erased (at least for now).

Now I can go to sleep and face the other junk tomorrow. "After all ... tomorrow is another day." (quote from my favorite movie of all time...Can you guess what it is?)

2 comments:

  1. Gone With the Wind.....I used to watch it with my mom and funny thing too because I was just thinking about renting this movie soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done! You should definitely rent it soon :)

    ReplyDelete