Monday, March 1, 2010

Day One!

Today I woke up at 5:30 (I got to sleep in because it was a professional development day!) and eagerly put on my swim gear and warmups. With groggy anticipation, I drove to the Concord YMCA for a 50 minute swim. I did an easy warmup (5 minutes), followed by 10 X 100s (timed with the hr monitor) and then finished the workout with a steady swim. I felt fantastic! Day 1 was a success--94 days to go!

I have enlisted the coaching of S2 to prep for the Big Lake half and the Mooseman and his enthusiastic attitude is inspiring.

This is my blog...I don't know how it will turn out, but at the very least it is a record of my journey...

Please comment if you have any suggestions, thoughts, or stories to share!

1 comment:

  1. Happy to read about your successes! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete