Saturday, March 13, 2010

Windy March Day


I was unable to wake up early for tri-swim today :( But once I finally did get up, I went for a 6 mile run in Concord. I like to run Auburn Street to Little Pond Road to Fisk Road and then back on Hopkinton Road into Concord. It is a hilly run, but very pretty. Today it was chilly and cloudy, so I had to bundle up. My heart rate seemed to be up higher today (Average of 162), but that may be due to stress. The run served to reduce some of that stress anyway. I have to see this latest change as something that will ultimately make me happier. I did a lot of thinking during my run and that is one of the reasons that I like running. It is a way to gather thoughts and find a focus. I am so grateful for all my friends and family who are sending positive vibes my way!

Later in the day, Mark and I went to meet Crystal in Portsmouth for lunch. That is why I have included a picture of Portsmouth in this blog today. I love everything about Portsmouth and wish I could spend more time there (especially when it gets warmer!).

No comments:

Post a Comment